Social Mummies Terms and Conditions
Social Mummies Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Social Mummies’, ‘Social Mummies Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Studio 262, Embroidery Mill, Abbey Mill Business Centre, Paisley, PA1 1TJ. Our company registration number is SC538793, Scotland, UK. The term ‘you’ or ‘member’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. The content of this website is not intended as professional advice, and should not be received as such. Social Mummies recommends seeking professional advice with regards to anything discussed or mentioned on this site.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. This applies to every part of our website.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, logo, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
We ask that you’re respectful in your comments. We reserve the right to remove anything we deem:
- Abusive or personal attacks
- Material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other entity
- Third party advertising
- Chain letters or ‘spam’
- Harmful to Social Mummies Ltd, and any part of the company and members of staff
- Violates any Social Mummies Terms and Conditions
- We also reserve the right to terminate involvement by users who post such content without notice or reimbursement of fees of any kind.
· The views and opinions expressed on the Social Mummies site do not necessarily represent those of Social Mummies Ltd or its owner, or anyone working for Social Mummies Ltd. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy or reliability of information posted by external parties.
- For your safety, never include your phone number, email, address or other personal information in a post. Your comments are visible to all.
- Social Mummies recommends meeting in a public place in daylight when meeting another Social Mummies member for the first time. Whilst Social Mummies endeavours to do their best to screen all joining members to ensure they are who they say they are, Social Mummies Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability in the event that a member lies about their identity and/or in the event of any other outcome resulting from the use of this site.
· It is your responsibility and you are fully liable for your behaviour whilst using the Social Mummies site. It is at the sole discretion of Social Mummies Ltd to cancel any member's membership, should we deem that the best action to be taken. No refund will be given for any fees already paid/received.
· Social Mummies recommends that you do not disclose personal information about yourself or your family on our site. You take full responsibility for any outcome resulting from you disclosing any information whether personal or not. Examples of information we recommend not to include, but not limited to are your children's full names, school address, home address, photos, bank details or any other private information.
· When you join Social Mummies you agree to our advertising rules. The only advertising permitted on our site is that which is permitted on our site such as the Mummy Businesses section, providing you adhere to the rules that accompany this section, or that which has previously been approved by ourselves and written permission granted via email, more precisely from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. If an agreement is settled where you advertise on Social Mummies, we reserve the right to cancel or remove your advert at our sole discretion without prior warning or explanation. Social Mummies will not accept responsibility or liability for any loss of earnings or any other outcome resulting from taking part in advertising on our site.
· When you join Social Mummies you agree to submit truthful information and not to lie about your identity.
· By signing up to Social Mummies, you are agreeing to receive emails from Social Mummies. You can ask to be removed from our mailing list by emailing us at email@example.com or by clicking the link in the email you have received and following the steps to unsubscribe. Please allow up to 7 days for this to go into effect.
- Social Mummies will not be held responsible for any outcomes that occur as a result of any person using our website. Discounts may be removed at any time without any prior warning and without explanation. No moneys will be owed by Social Mummies to any person as a result of using this website in any case, and this includes the alteration or removal of discounts from the discounts section.
- This page (together with our Social Mummies , website , and ) tells you information about us and the legal terms and conditions (Terms) on which we provide the social networking service for mums and mums-to-be described on our website , to you (the Service). References in these Terms to the Service, include the content on our site (Content).
· These Terms will apply to any contract between us for the supply of the Service to you (Contract). Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before registering on our site. If you sign up to our site, you are agreeing that accept these terms and conditions.
· You should print a copy of these Terms or save them to your computer for future reference.
· We may amend these Terms from time to time as set out in clause 6.
- These Terms, and any Contract between us, are only in the English language.
Information about us and how to contact us:
- We operate the social networking service for mums and mums-to-be via the website (our site). We are Social Mummies Limited, a limited company registered in Scotland under company number SC538793 and with our registered office and main trading address at Studio 262, Embroidery Mill, Abbey Mill Business Centre, Paisley, Pa1 1TJ.
· If you have any questions or if you have any complaints, please contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· If you wish to contact us in writing, or if any clause in these Terms requires you to give us notice in writing (for example, to cancel the Contract once you have been given access to the Service), you can send this to us by email, by hand, or by pre-paid post to Social Mummies Limited at Studio 262, Embroidery Mill, Abbey Mill Business Centre, Paisley, Pa1 1TJ / . If we have to contact you or give you notice in writing, we will do so by email, by hand or by pre-paid post to the address you provide to us when you register on our site.
- When we refer, in these Terms, to “in writing” or “written”, this will include email.
The Service and Registration:
- We will supply the Service to you from the date on which you sign up to use our service.
· We do not accept Service users from outside the UK.
- By registering on our site as a registered user, you confirm that:
(a) You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
(b) You are at least 18 years old;
(c) You are a mum, a mum-to-be, or female carer of children (including relatives of children who care for said children);
(d) You are resident in the UK;
(e) You are accessing our site from that location.
- You will not advertise your company or the company of any other person outwith the agreed terms we have discussed and agreed in writing. This includes any mention on our site of your company by yourself on any of our communication platforms or pages on our site including but not limited to the Social Mummies Wall, live chat, the forum, and any comments section.
· You may write blogs via the member blog feature and include information about your business within this.
· Social Mummies reserves the right to remove any content it deems unsuitable or that breaks any advertising or other rules.
- Our registration process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your details to us, and we ask you to take the time to read and check your details at each stage of the registration process, and to ensure that you read these Terms carefully. You agree:
(a) To provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service registration process (Registration Details);
(b) That, in providing such Registration Details, you will not knowingly omit or misrepresent any material facts or information (including without limitation in relation to your age, sex, status (whether as a mum, mum-to-be or otherwise) or identity);
(c) That you will advise us promptly of any changes to your Registration Details (including, but not limited to, your current email address) as soon as they change.
- When you submit your Registration Details to us, we will send you an email confirming receipt of your Registration Details, but this does not require us to accept your registration for the Service (see below clause for more information). You may not receive the email straight away. Please allow a delay of up to 30 days for this email to be received although we hope to deliver it much earlier.
· When you register to use the Service, you will need to enter an email address, user name, full name, postcode and password to access your account. You agree that you will not allow another person to use your account to access or use the Service under any circumstances. You agree that you are solely and entirely responsible for your account and for any charges, damages, liabilities or losses incurred or suffered as a result of your failure to keep it secure. We are not liable for any charges, damages, liabilities or losses caused by or related to the theft of your account, your disclosure of your account, or you allowing another person to access and use the Service using your account.
· The email address you use to register your account with us must be your personal email address.
· You are solely and entirely responsible for any and all use of your account, including any charges incurred relating to the Service. You agree immediately to notify us of any unauthorised use of your account, or any other breach of security known to you.
· You acknowledge that the complete privacy of your data and messages transmitted over the internet while using the Service cannot be guaranteed.
· Your access to the Service may occasionally be restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the Service as soon as we reasonably can.
· The Service does not include the provision of computer or other necessary equipment to access the Service. To use the Service you will require internet connectivity and appropriate telecommunication links. We will not be liable for any telephone or other costs that you may incur.
- Registration for the Service is conducted in the English language only.
How the contract is formed between you and us
- After you register on our site, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your Registration Details. However, please note that this does not mean that your registration has been accepted. Our acceptance of your registration will take place as described in a separate clause below.
- We will confirm our acceptance to you by sending you an email confirming that your registration as a registered user on our site has been accepted (Registration Confirmation). The Contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Registration Confirmation.
Additional obligations for registered users
- By registering to use the Service, you acknowledge and agree that:
(a) By giving us details, information, photographs and other images relating to you, your family, your friends, or anyone or anything else, for publication on our site (the Information), you grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and non-exclusive right and licence to use, reproduce, distribute, display, modify and edit the Information in connection with the Service, and you warrant and represent that:
(i) You have all rights and authority necessary to grant us these rights (including where relevant the permission of any third party such as a family member, friend or other person, or their parent or guardian if they are under 18 years of age, to provide us with the Information); and
(ii) You are a private individual acting in your capacity as such.
(b) We retain the right at our sole discretion to remove from our site or edit the Information at any time;
(c) You are solely responsible for making your own decision and exercising your own judgement regarding whether to trust any other registered user you encounter on our site (including without limitation whether to contact, enter into discussions with, or make arrangements to meet any other registered user), and whether to act on any opinions, recommendations or advice given by them, and we do not accept any liability to you or any third party in this respect. You acknowledge that this is reasonable because we have no way of checking that individuals who register as social users on our site are mums or mums-to-be, or that they are who they say they are, or are qualified or otherwise competent to give any advice or opinions to third parties;
(d) You are solely responsible for preparing the Information in good faith, and for ensuring that it is complete and accurate in all respects, and that it is not misleading in any way (including but without limitation in relation to your age, sex, status (whether as a mum, mum-to-be or otherwise), or identity);
(e) You will not use the Service or the Website to promote or advertise any business from the user side of the website, whether such business is owned by you or a third party. Businesses may only be promoted after receiving email confirmation from our business email address , and only after communication with over the terms of the advertising.
(f) If there is any change in relation to the Information, you will promptly inform us of such change.
- You further agree that you will indemnify and keep us indemnified against any and all actions, costs, claims, demands, damages, expenses (including legal fees), liabilities, losses and proceedings in connection with your breach of these Terms (including but without limitation any breach of the provisions of this clause 6), or any claim by a third party in connection with such a breach, or in relation to the Information.
Our right to vary these terms
- We may amend these Terms from time to time in the event of any changes in any relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
- If we have to revise these Terms under a separate clause, we will give you at least one month’s written notice of the changes before they take effect. You can choose to cancel the Contract in accordance with our cancellation policy. Simply email us with 14 days notice and we will cancel your account. You must cancel your account at least 14 days before your next payment is due in order to avoid your next month’s fee.
Suspension or cancellation of your registration and/or the service
- You can cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing. If you are a paying monthly member your account will close on the 30th day from your last payment to us. In order to cancel your account with us without having to pay the next month’s fee, you must cancel within 14 days of your next payment being due. This provides us time to cancel the direct debit and ensue no payment is taken from you. If you cancel within the 14 days of when your next payment is due, you will be charged for your next month’s membership. This applies to the first free month membership also.
· In the event that you take part in our offer of your first month free, if you decide to cancel your membership with us, you must do so within 14 days of your first payment being made in order to not be charged for the next month’s membership.
· You can cancel your membership any time by emailing us at email@example.com or writing to us at our registered address. The date your request to cancel will be calculated from the date when we receive the letter or email.
· Once your membership has been cancelled, and you have reached the end of your paid access to the site, your membership will change to the Free membership. If you wish to permanently delete your account with us, please inform us in your cancellation request communication.
· The Free membership will provide you limited access to the Social Mummies site. You will only have access to the following features:
- The Social Mummies Blog
- Your account/profile
- Non-paying member Social Mummies Wall
- Local Baby and Toddler Groups
- Mummy Businesses page (without function to add your business. You may browse the content)
- Mummy Fitness (£4 per class instead of £3 per class for paying members)
- One discount per month at the discretion of Social Mummies
- Mums near me
- Other sections and pages at the discretion of Social Mummies Ltd
· The Social Mummies Paying membership will cost £3.99 per month on a rolling monthly contract. If you wish to cancel you must write to us and give us at least 14 days notice before your next payment is due.
· The paying membership will offer the following features:
- All the features included in the Free membership except the non-paying member Social Mummies Wall. This will be replaced with the paying member Social Mummies Wall, accessible only by paying Social Mummies members.
- Your own personal blog feature
- The Events Calendar
- The Full Discounts section
- Mummy Fitness section (discounted £3 per class)
- Mummy Businesses (with function to add your own advert for your own personal Business. Limited to one Business per member). Additional Businesses will cost £3.99 each per month.
- Various other pages and content added, and at the discretion of Social Mummies Ltd.
- We may cancel the Contract:
(a) At any time by providing you with at least seven calendar days' notice in writing;
(b) At any time with immediate effect by giving you written notice if you break the Contract in any material way and you do not correct or fix the situation within two days of us asking you to in writing.
(c) At any time with immediate effect without written notice at the discretion of Social Mummies if we deem to have violated any of our terms on a serious level that could cause harm to other members or to Social Mummies Ltd and our reputation.
- We may have to suspend the Services if we have to deal with technical problems. We will contact you to let you know in advance where this occurs, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency.
· We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part of it) without notice to you at any time. Where reasonably practicable, we will try to give you reasonable notice of any discontinuation of the Service.
- As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to services not carried out with reasonable skill and care, or which are not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms will affect these legal rights.
Our status - Important information
- We may provide links on our site to the websites of other businesses, whether affiliated with us or not. We cannot give any undertaking that products or services you purchase from third parties following a visit to our site, or from businesses to whose website we have provided a link on our site, will be of satisfactory quality.
- We do not in any way vet or screen people who apply to become registered users of our site, and we do not check their identity. Therefore you are solely responsible for making your own decision and exercise your own judgement regarding whether to:
(a) Trust any other registered user who you encounter on our site, and we do not accept any liability to such users or to any third party in this respect. You acknowledge that this is reasonable because there is no way that we can check that registered social users of our site are mums or mums-to-be, or that they are who they say they are;
(b) Enter into any kind of arrangement or transaction with anyone who you encounter on our site (for example, a social engagement, baby sitting or child minding arrangement). You do so at your own risk, and we accept no liability for any consequences of your taking such a step;
(c) Act on any opinions, recommendations or advice given by other registered users, and we do not accept any liability to you or any third party in this respect.
Our liability to you
- We make no representations as to the validity of any opinion, advice, information or statement contained in any of the Content. Any views expressed do not necessarily represent our views. You are responsible for checking the identity of registered users with whom you make contact through our site or with whom you are considering entering into an arrangement or transaction. You are also responsible for checking the accuracy of relevant facts, information, instructions, suggestions and/or opinions given in any Content before relying on them.
· You are also responsible for making your own decision and exercising your own judgement regarding whether to trust any other registered user you encounter on our site (including without limitation whether to contact, enter into discussions with, or make arrangements to meet any other registered user), and we do not accept any liability to you or any third party in this respect. You acknowledge that this is reasonable because we have no way of checking that individuals who register social users on our site are mums or mums-to-be, or that they are who they say they are.
· If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of the Terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of our breach, or if they were contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into the Contract.
· We only supply the Service for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Service for any commercial or business purpose (unless an agreement is made with Social Mummies Ltd in writing), and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity. Businesses may only be promoted after agreement with Social Mummies Ltd.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability for:
(a) Death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors;
(b) Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and
(c) Any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
- Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on our site. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Notices and Communications
- All notices given by you to us must be given to Social Mummies Limited either electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org or in hand or via post to our registered address. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when registering on our site, or in any of the ways specified above. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our site, 24 hours after an email is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email, that such email was sent to the specified email address of the addressee.
Events outside our control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control. An Event Outside Our Control is defined below in separate clause.
· An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks.
- If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under these Terms:
(a) We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
(b) Our obligations under these Terms will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our provision of the Service, we will restart the Service as soon as reasonably possible after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
- You may cancel the Contract if an Event Outside Our Control takes place and you no longer wish us to provide the Service to you. Please see your cancellation right above. We will only cancel the Contract if the Event Outside Our Control continues for longer than four weeks in accordance with our cancellation rights above.
Terms relating to specific parts of the site:
- Events Calendar:
- Whilst Social Mummies will attempt to ensure the complete accuracy of the content of the events calendar, it is your responsibility to contact the relevant event organiser before attending any event to ensure that the details are correct.
- Where possible, contact details of each event will be provided. However, in some cases these details may not be available and it is your responsibility to find these details in your own time to enable you to check the event details.
- Social Mummies accepts no liability in the event of any incorrect information.
- As a paying member you may create and add your own event to the calendar for other mums to attend.
- You must not post more than one event organised by yourself per day.
- Social Mummies reserves the right to remove any content that breaks these rules.
- If you are on the free social mummies membership, you will not have access to the events calendar. To gain access, you must become a paying member and join our £3.99 monthly membership.
- If you are a paying member you will have full access to the Social Mummies Discounts section.
- If you are on the Free membership you will have access to one discount each month, chosen by Social Mummies and at the discretion of Social Mummies.
- Social Mummies may decide to remove this feature at any time and without prior notice.
- You agree to not share any of the discount codes displayed on the discounts section on any public page, group or other platform for other people to see, whether on the Social Mummies site, or via any other platform ie Facebook, including but not limited to private and/or closed groups.
- Social Mummies reserves the right to cancel the membership of any member found to be breaking these rules with immediate effect, without prior notice and without any reimbursement of any fees paid.
- Social Mummies reserves the right to fine any member found to be sharing any of the discount codes as outlined above £50 from their account.
- Full access to our discounts is for paying members only.
- If a discount becomes unavailable for any reason, Social Mummies is not liable in any way and will accept no responsibility or liability for any expenses incurred or any other outcome that arises from such an instance.
- Our discount may vary month to month, and within a given month.
- Social Mummies reserves the right to remove a discount at any time without prior notice.
- Social Mummies reserves the right to add more discounts to our discounts section.
- Discount codes for specific discounts will change every month at the start of the month. Social Mummies reserves the right to change the frequency that the discount codes are changed at our sole discretion. We will display this information on the discounts page.
- In order to redeem a discount you must quote the discount code to the relevant business when before you make your purchase.
- It is at the discretion of each business whether to grant the discount. Social Mummies accepts no liability or responsibility in the case that you are refused any discount for any reason.
- Social Mummies will endeavour to keep all information on the discounts section up to date and correct. However, Social Mummies accepts not liability or responsibility for any errors within the content.
· Mums near me:
- This section allows all members to find other members in their local area by distance.
- The distance displayed to other members is to the nearest mile and no address or other private information with regards to your home address will be displayed.
- This section works by using the postcode you provide us with when you register on our site. The postcode remains private information and can not be viewed by other members of the site.
- This feature will enable you to contact and message other members and for them to contact and message you.
- You will be able to friend request with members, and you may accept or decline any friend requests made to you. Likewise, other members may accept or decline your friend requests.
- By accepting someone’s Friend request, or vice versa, you will add each other to your friends list. This will then enable you to enter into private live chat with this member via our liv chat feature.
- Social Mummies can not confirm the identity of any member and advises that you do not share any private information with any member via the live chat or via any other feature of the site.
- By signing up to our site, you agree to be included In the mums near me listing and you can be found by other members who may send you friend requests.
· Member blogs:
- As a paying member you will have access to our exciting member blog feature.
- This feature enables you to write your own articles that will be published for all members to access and read.
- You are solely responsible for any content you post via this feature.
- Social Mummies accepts no responsibility or liability for any content published via the member blogs feature.
- If you have any issues with any content, or if you would like to report any content to us, please email us at email@example.com
- Social Mummies reserves the right to delete any content it deems inappropriate at any time without prior notice.
- Social Mummies reserves the right to cancel the membership of any member found to be breaking any rules via the member blog feature, or via any other part of the site.
- The member blogs are available for your entertainment only. Social Mummies does not necessarily share the same views of any content posted and accepts no liability or responsibility in any way for any inaccuracies, lies, or wrong information.. Please seek professional advice before acting upon any content published including but not restricted to any recommendations by other members in their blogs, any claims to professional advice, any advice at all, any suggestions.
· Mummy Fitness:
- Whether you are on the free membership, or the paying membership, as a Social Mummies member you will have access to our Mummy Fitness page.
- You will have access to fitness classes organised in conjunction with local fitness instructors and gymnasiums.
- Social Mummies accepts no liability or responsibility for any outcome from interacting with these entities.
- Social Mummies will advertise the classes available but is not responsible for the quality of any services received by these parties.
- If you are a paying member you will have access to the classes for a discounted rate of £3 per person per class.
- If you are a non paying member you will have access to the classes for £4 per person per class.
- Please check the terms and conditions of the classes with the instructors and relevant gymnasium.
- In all instances, if you choose to take your baby to any fitness class, you are solely and fully responsible for your child at all times in all places. Social Mummies accepts no responsibility or liability for any harm to you or your child/children/ or children whom you care for or for any other outcome that results from your participation in such classes.
- Social Mummies may assist in the advertising of these classes, but we are not responsible or liable for them in any way.
- Please see your doctor for advice before starting any exercise program.
- If you are a paying Social Mummies member you will have access to the feature allowing you to add your own advert for your own personal business.
- Your membership entitles you to one free listing within the Mummy Businesses section.
- Additional business adverts may be added here for £3.99 per advert.
- Social Mummies reserves the right to delete any content found to be breaking these rules at any time without prior notice.
- You must not advertise a business that is not your own or belonging to one of your family members. You may advertise on behalf of your family.
Other important terms
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under a Contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms. We will always notify you in writing or by posting on this webpage if this happens.
· You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if we agree in writing.
· This Contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
· Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
· If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
- These Terms are governed by Scottish law. This means a Contract for the provision of the Service to you through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by Scottish law. You and we both agree that the courts of Scotland will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
Any queries regarding these terms and conditions or any other matter relating to Social Mummies Ltd should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.